A Treatment for Debilitating Disease with Play
A Treatment for Debilitating Disease through gentle movement & play.
Improve memory & creativity & Change Your Life For The Better
You can start to improve memory & creativity & Change Your Life For The Better Right Now.
I am Stephen Jepson, and I have had many personal accomplishments through the years. My Never Leave The Playground project has been the most rewarding.
Now, I want to share My Message with You.
Check out the video!
See Our Reviews On
Keep your mind & body active
At age 85, I am living proof of a philosophy that keeps the mind and body active, simply through the art of play. I enjoy tightrope walking, unicycling, throwing knives and juggling while balancing on a bongo board. I also love water sports, like kayaking, paddle boarding, and snorkeling. Since age 65, I have won over 80 gold medals in swim competitions around the world and swam across Iowa’s beautiful Spirit Lake. The lifestyle-fitness philosophy I’m talking about is called, “Never Leave the Playground”.
Change your life for the better
“Never Leave the Playground” can Change Your Life For The Better by changing your mindset. Instead of seeing moving the body as a difficult effort, this method of approach towards movement encourages lightheartedness, laughter and simplicity. I have adapted activities for different skill levels that immediately get the body moving.
A life changing experience
My goal is to teach people to keep up the physical movement, the activity which continually enriches the brain and body. “Just keep moving” is my mantra. No matter how impaired the body has become through disease or aging, consistent movement is imperative to regain and maintain balance, stability, coordination and growth. I call my method “age proofing the brain and body”. It can begin at any age or any condition. It is a life-changing experience.
My theory of lifetime fitness
Over the last 8 years, I have committed myself to researching and documenting my theory of lifetime fitness, which now is being presented in this program called, “Never Leave the Playground”. We are going to have a lot of fun along the way. I can help you, too – no matter where you are in your physical journey – with games, playing and specifically designed toys that are going to aid in maintaining your health. The program improves balance, stability, and coordination in the body; it improves memory, creativity and mood in the mind.
Aren’t you looking forward to playing jacks with both hands? Remember the joy of hula-hooping and jumping rope? Keep moving in fun, creative ways all of your life.
Change Your Life For The Better. Learn More About My Videos or Inquire About My Speaking Schedule for Your Group or Organization Today.
Let's "Never Leave the Playground" together
Plants are Sessile and Animals Move
Returning to the playground to Learn New Games
More About Me & My Program
I am living proof
At age 80, I am living proof of my philosophy of lifetime fitness called Never Leave the Playground.
Keep moving through constant play.
It is “A Life Changing Experience”.
I walk a tightrope
& enjoy riding a unicycle, juggling while balancing on a bongo board. Enjoying throwing knives and playing jacks with both hands, walking a tightrope is the most fun.
I swam across Iowa’s Spirit Lake at age 66, and have won over 80 gold medals in swimming since age 65.
Just keep moving
I know the secret is to
“just keep moving”
through constant play, not exercise.
No matter how impaired the body has become through disease or aging, consistent movement is imperative to regain and maintain balance, stability, coordination and growth.
The Jepson Method
- The Jepson method is “age proofing the brain and body”, and it can begin at any age or any condition of the body.
- I have committed myself to researching and documenting my theory of lifetime fitness, culminating in Never Leave the Playground.
- I can help you too, no matter where you are in your physical journey, with games and toys that will help maintain your health at any age.
- It is My goal is to teach people to keep up the physical movement, the activity which continually enriches the brain and body.
- My games, playings, and toys do that.
- My program improves one’s balance, stability, and coordination, with attendant improvement in one’s memory, creativity, mood and more.
- Keep moving in fun, creative ways, all of your life.
- I received my MFA in ceramics from Alfred University, and I was a professor at UCF.
- Eight years earlier I started my own company, Jepson Pottery.
- I am one of the best motivational keynote speakers.
- Maintain balance stability coordination with my program.